Sunday, February 19, 2012

Winter Bliss

Okay this is long, long overdue. I apologize. So wow, lots has happened. Student teaching started in early January and I seriously am so in love. I love my students and wake up excited for the day. I teach gym first and second and 4-7th periods US History. I love it. All eight grade and all hilarious. Everyday is new and just as challenging. For those of you going into teaching, look out! For those of you already there, I applaud you. So that's what takes up majority of my life. School, grading (lots of grading), lesson plans, meetings, etc. Oye.

So funny story. My seventh period is my last period of the day and one day they came in and they were just pooped. It wasn't the most exciting lesson but the other classes did just fine. This class was just dying. They were seriously struggling to stay awake and no one was talking. So I told everyone to stop what they were doing and put their head on their desk. Time for a five minute nap. They were out like a light!

I managed to take a picture.

It was too funny. When I woke them up they were a lot better. Some were harder to wake up than others. :) As you can see I love what I do.



Soooo the other part of my life has been consisting of spending time with a certain person. :) His name is Joey and I met him in my singles ward at church. We really have hit it off. I really enjoy spending time with him.


He's kind of a hottie ;)



He makes me laugh all the time.



He's very sweet. He brought flowers to my school on Valentine's Day! My kids were freaking out!

It was kind of hard to transport them home :) I was a bit creative.


I kinda like this kid. As my Grandpa Smith would say, "He's a keeper."

No comments:

Post a Comment