Thursday, December 8, 2011

Outta Control!!!

So I'm realizing something. I'm growing into a woman. I'm becoming my own person. A person that knows who they want to be and who they are now, or at least close. In my youth my person was so much dictated by what others. Now I choose. I choose what I want and what I want to do and act and feel and be. It's all me.


Now to some you are thinking, "yea! Go Tara! Girl power!" Or whatever. In some ways yes. And yet as I ponder on this idea of growing into...well...me, I find some interesting factors that have decided to come along for the ride.

I have realized that I am ridiculous. I always knew I was a little weird, but I have just become over the top out of control sometimes, most times. Let me give you some examples.

1. When I was working for Gator Jacks I would have to walk down this street and I would pass this dog that would sit outside the house everyday. He seriously looked like no one wanted him and he just reminded me of Toby from the office. So I named him Toby. I would see him on my way to and from work and say hi and be on my way.
 2. I don't like to shave because it's so dry here so I will wax my legs. Well this semester I let them grow and then I kind of forgot. It's winter! I wear pants and boots all the time. So you can imagine the outcome.
3. Since we're on the subject of legs. There was this one time that a bee flew up my pant leg while I was in the car and stung me! Thank goodness I wasn't driving but I seriously thought I was going to die! Worst pain ever. When I got home I googled "how to get rid of a bee sting". One thing it said was to put baking powder on it.
P.S. It doesn't work.

4. I tend to be very resourceful, if you didn't notice. So one day Abby, Kelly and I wanted to have dinner but one of our roommates had a lot of people over. So we decided to have a picnic in our room and watch Fairy Tale Theater on my laptop.
It was a success!
5. I'm way too impulsive sometimes. Particularly with my hair.

6. I'm also way to obnoxious when it comes to Halloween. It just gets worse every year. Everyone is always these sexy costumes and I'm...
yea....

7. ...

...yea enough said.

8. What I do during exercise phys....


Does anyone else see an issue with these things? I am ridiculous. I find that the older I get, the more crazy I get. I feel like when I'm really old I'm going to be one of those grandmas that give my grand kids treats their parents say they can't have when they aren't looking and most likely call them "little shits".

So I fear for my future students.

Or maybe they'll think I'm crazy and therefore cool and want to be in my class. YAY!


Oye.

No comments:

Post a Comment