Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Boys vs Men

So last night was annoying. Guy friend came to visit. Guy friend was kinda rude and left. Later another guy friend came to visit randomly and made me smile. Then later ex boyfriend from Florida texted me and we talked for a while. Up and down and up and down I went. Oye. So after talking to this ex I'm not going to lie I did miss him. He was older and more mature and all that jazz and I just haven't found anything close to him since. So I've been thinking about him and just about my love life since and what not and I just came to a conclusion that I haven't been satisfied with the guys I've dated since because they have been little boys! So I think that's the problem. I'm not "on the hunt" or anything. I'm just living my life, but geez I am just finding it very frustrating to find a guy that I can have an intellectual conversation with. Sooooo I guess patience comes into play as I await graduation and off to the world and rid myself of the fresh off the mish RMs, premies, and married men that just make you frustrated because they're married. Kind of annoying seeing this everywhere:

                                                                             (Boy)

When I would much rather see some of this:

                                                                              (Man)


Yeaaa buddy.



P.S. This does not give anyone permission to set me up now that you see what I like and don't like. :)

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yeah! I could eat Hugh Jackman up! Oh yummy! Tara! ..you...me...Australia... and hot guys! Vaca after Graduation! Oh yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara, let's be friends forever, k? K. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am unfortunately super curious about the first removed post. and second, men are fabulous. end of story and you deserve a great one.

    ReplyDelete